X-Back Swimsuit - Cobalt
Make a splash this summer with this summer with these stunning Deakin and Blue swimsuits perfect for your next wild swimming adventure
Deakin and Blue is a British sustainable swimwear brand. They make transformational women's swimwear designed to help women feel incredible in a swimsuit, whatever their shape or size. Each swimsuit is made from ECONYL® - a 100% regenerated nylon fibre made from post-consumer waste such as old fishing nets and industrial plastic.
This flattering X-back style is designed to adapt perfectly from wild swimming in the sea, lakes and rivers to holiday lounging. We love the built-in bust support and the flattering scoop back for maximum tan. It is of no surprise to us at The Wild Swim Store that this piece is fast becoming a swim-wardrobe staple.
Please note - we stock the 'Monroe' shape which is designed to fit C-E cup busts.
Sizing & Fit:
- This style is shorter in the body length. If you are long in the body, we recommend going up a dress size. For a fuller fit on the bottom we also recommend going up a dress size.
- Features luxe under-bust elastic for lift and shape.
- Medium, flattering cut on the leg.
Sustainability & Care:
- Super soft, high quality, sustainable Italian Lycra®.
- Made from recycled yarn ECONYL® from regenerated waste such as old fishing nets and industrial plastic scraps.
- Soft, stretchy, light and breathable. Perfect blend of muscular compression and comfort.
- Durable and designed to last. Twice as resistant to chlorine, salt water and oils than standard Lycra. Full UV protection.
- Designed and manufactured responsibly in London, UK.
- Rinse after every use and hang to dry. Machine wash at 40° after every 2-3 uses. See full details on how to care for your swimwear.
- 78% Recycled Polyamide, 22% Elastane.