Fourth Element - Men's Cayman Shorts Midnight Navy
The simple design of these stretch swim shorts makes them incredibly comfortable to wear for swimming or under a wetsuit.
In dark navy with a contrast drawcord and logo, made using ECONYL® recycled nylon from ghost fishing nets and other discarded waste.
‘Ghost nets’ amount to over 600,000 tonnes of lost gear every year. The main hazard is to marine life – from invertebrates to large marine mammals. They continue to fish, long after they have been abandoned, and account for countless lives. The netting, very slow to degrade, scrubs coral creating a desolate seascape where they are dragged over the reef by shifting currents.
Now, all over the world, dive teams are removing these ghost nets from the wrecks and reefs, often at great depths, and bringing them up to the surface where they can be recycled and spun into nylon yarn.
- Made using recycled nylon from abandoned fishing nets
- Drawcord fastening
- UV Protection UPF 50+
- Improved chlorine and salt resistance
- Active wear for all water sports
- Bio-degradable packaging
Fabric and care:
- 4-way stretch premium Italian LYCRA® (78% ECONYL® recycled Nylon and 22% xtra life™ LYCRA®)
- Lining: 88% Polyester, 18% Elastane. Machine washable at 30℃
- Skin Tight Fit