Fourth Element - Margo Swimsuit Turquoise/Petrol
These Fourth Element Swimsuits are part of their Ocean Positive range made using recycled nylon from ghost fishing nets and other discarded waste.
‘Ghost nets’ amount to over 600,000 tonnes of lost gear every year. The main hazard is to marine life – from invertebrates to large marine mammals. They continue to fish, long after they have been abandoned, and account for countless lives. The netting, very slow to degrade, scrubs coral creating a desolate seascape where they are dragged over the reef by shifting currents.
Now, all over the world, dive teams are removing these ghost nets from the wrecks and reefs, often at great depths, and bringing them up to the surface where they can be recycled and spun into nylon yarn.
The traditional halter-neck swimsuit is updated with a tie under the back clasp to ensure the best fit for the wearer. Block colour panelling gives this one piece a retro feel.
- Adjustable tie is incorporated into the back strap for extra comfort
- Light weight sewn in padding for extra comfort and security
- Block colour panelling for a retro feel
- Improved Chlorine and salt resistance
- Made using recycled nylon from abandoned fishing nets
- UV protection UPF 50+
Fabric and care:
- 4-way stretch premium Italian LYCRA® (78% ECONYL® recycled Nylon and 22% xtra life™ LYCRA®)
- Machine washable at 30°C
- Rinse in cold water immediately after use and dry in the shade. Some colours made fade in chlorine