Fourth Element - Oceanic Swimsuit Yellow/White
These Fourth Element swimsuits are part of their Ocean Positive range made using recycled nylon from ghost fishing nets and other discarded waste.
‘Ghost nets’ amount to over 600,000 tonnes of lost gear every year. The main hazard is to marine life – from invertebrates to large marine mammals. They continue to fish, long after they have been abandoned, and account for countless lives. The netting, very slow to degrade, scrubs coral creating a desolate seascape where they are dragged over the reef by shifting currents.
Now, all over the world, dive teams are removing these ghost nets from the wrecks and reefs, often at great depths, and bringing them up to the surface where they can be recycled and spun into nylon yarn.
The Oceanic swimsuit has a sports back with a deep V-crossover front and a medium leg which will suit all body shapes. The bold colour and block styling makes this suit an instant classic.
- Supportive sports back
- Deep V-crossover front
- Improved chlorine and salt resistance
- Made using recycled Nylon from abandoned fishing nets
- Biodegradable packaging
Fabric and care:
- 4-way stretch premium Italian LYCRA® (78% ECONYL® recycled Nylon and 22% xtra life™ LYCRA®)
- Lining: 88% Polyester, 18% Elastane. Machine washable at 30°C
- Rinse in cold water immediately after use and dry in the shade. Some colours made fade in chlorine.