Puffin - Bubble Eco Recycled Tow Float - Neon Yellow/Green
The Bubble Eco Recycled Tow Float is a brightly coloured neon yellow-green bubble of air that increases the swimmers’ visibility to other water users, helping to keep the swimmer safer in the water.
We love that it is made from recycled plastic (RPET) for more sustainable swimming. The Bubble Eco Recycled Float is an eco-friendly tow float that’s well designed and easy to use.
- Designed with Optimised Streamlining for minimal drag
- Made with recycled plastic for eco-sustainability
- Brightly coloured to help increase visibility to others
- 3 Useful grab handles for in-water or for carrying
- Lightweight and slim shaped to reduce drag
- Portable, can be easily deflated for carrying around
- 15L volume
- Waist belt extends to 122cm
- Dimensions when deflated: 59 x 31cm
- Weight: 192g
- Material: Recycled PET/ PVC
Bright & Light for Safety
We really recommended all open water swimmers use a brightly coloured tow float whilst swimming. It is so important to be visible in the water in order to help keep you safe whilst swimming and also to enable shore-based friends and spotters to see you more clearly.
Sustainable and better for the environment
The new Recycled Tow Float Range from Puffin Swim are the first swimmer’s tow floats in the UK to be made with Recycled Plastic (RPET). RPET is typically makes plastic bottles and food trays, recycling plastic helps to reduce landfill and reduce the number of new plastics being made.
Optimised Streamlining for Minimal Drag
The Bubble Eco Float has been designed with Optimised Streamlining, where particular attention has been paid to the float’s shape, valve position, and low tow point attachments which are all designed to reduce drag for the swimmer.
Easy to Use
Inflates and deflates quickly and attaches easily around the swimmer’s waist with the adjustable waist belt and leash, the bubble will then float behind the swimmer above the thighs and remains out of stroke range, whilst swimming. The tow float can be used on solo swims, swimming with groups and adventure swimming, as well as in all swimming conditions.
Instructions for using the Puffin Bubble Eco Tow Float
- Unscrew valve to open and blow in to inflate the float. Replace cap.
- Thread the loop on the end of the floats leash onto the waist-belt.
- Clip the waistband around your waist and away you go.