Vapour Goggles - Photochromatic
Choosing the right googles for wild swimming is key. These, along with the Attack Goggles are a firm favourite of ours here at The Wild Swim Store. Jay does a lot of his lap swimming in a lido, and rarely swims indoors. Therefore having lenses that will are offer both.
100% UVA/UVB protection and lenses that are polarized are key. They subdue the glare of the sun so that when you are momentarily glancing, you can keep on course without interrupting your flow.
Jay on one his favourite swims out to the London Bridge Arch in Torquay in his Vapour Goggles
When in the water for a long period, comfort is key. These are slightly bigger than the Attack goggles, but just as comfortable with their silicon gaskets. Jay has never yet had an issue with leakage, meaning you can focus on your stroke technique and the beauty around you.
- Ultra-soft silicon gaskets.
- Anti-Fog treated lenses and 100% UVA/UVB protection.
- Curved Lenses.
- Flexible soft silicon frame.
- Easy adjust strap.
- Photochromatic lenses.
- Comfortably fits a wide variety of face shapes and sizes due to a flexible silicon frame, ultra-soft silicon gaskets and an easy adjust strap.
- Outstanding peripheral vision from curved anti-fog lenses.
- No more glare or the need to swap your goggles for different conditions thanks to Photochromatic lens.
Key Features Include
Ultra-soft silicon gaskets minimise pressure around the eyes keeping you comfortable during both open water and pool sessions.
Curved lenses give an excellent field of vision allowing you to carefully navigate your direction and spot any other swimmers.
Anti-Fog lens protection gives crystal clear vision preventing the need for mid swim demisting.
Photochromatic lenses automatically darken in brighter conditions and remain clear in low light conditions.