If you're a wild swimmer, you know the importance of finding the right swimsuit. The Thermocline full suit is the perfect solution for anyone who suffers from neoprene allergies, or just wants a more comfortable and versatile option for swimming through the winter months without going for a full on wetsuit.
- Lightweight, breathable, and hypoallergenic design
- Inner fleece layer draws moisture away from the skin
- Machine washable and quick-drying
- 78% recycled nylon, making it part of Fourth Element's Ocean Positive range
- Front zip entry and neoprene-free design
It's important to note that the Thermocline may feel tight, so it's advisable to go up a size.
Fabric & Care
- Face: 78% Econyl® Regenerated Nylon / 22% Elastane
- Back: 94% Polyester / 6% Elastane
- Machine Wash at 30°C
As part of Fourth Element's Ocean Positive range, the Thermocline is not only environmentally friendly, but it also helps to remove ghost fishing nets, which can have devastating effects on marine life, from the ocean.
Overall, the Thermocline full suit is a great choice for wild swimmers looking for a comfortable, versatile, and eco-friendly swimsuit option in the colder months.