Jay here at The Wild Swim Store swears by his Zone 3 Heat Tech socks and gloves and has been using them for years.
These innovative swimming socks and gloves are not only some of the warmest available on the market, perfect for those who want to keep their feet and hands warm, but they are also great for longer swims.
They have an extra strap on the ankle and a non slip cuff to ensure they remain streamline, fitted and don’t fill up with water.
They are 3.5mm in thickness and come complete with a titanium lining to reflect the body's heat and improve warmth.
A fantastic pair of socks to keep you warm and in the water for as long as you can manage.
- High stretch 3.5mm thick neoprene with titanium lining.
- Liquid seal finish and Smoothskin closure system.
- Increased length with Velcro closure.
- 3D sole pattern grip.
- Double blind stitched, glue bonded seams.
- Part of a neoprene accessory range designed for year round training.
- Secure and tight fitting to prevent water ingress.
- Warm, dry and secure design.
- The ability to tuck into wetsuit.
- Grip and protection when entering and exiting the water.