Hidden Beaches Spain Book
450 secret coast and island beaches to walk, swim & explore
Discover the hidden coast of Spain and the Balearic Islands. Follow paths less-travelled to remote shores, pristine coves and secret swimming spots.
This unique travel book combines dazzling photography and engaging writing with all the practical information you’ll need to get off the beaten track. Including the best beaches for snorkelling, sea caves and jumping as well as for hiking, surfing and skinny-dipping. Perfect for family explorers, campervan adventurers, keen walkers and wild swimmers.
Taking you to places that other guide books don’t reach, the best-selling Wild Swimming Hidden Beaches series travels to Spain to discover its secret coves, coasts and islands. Including more than 450 beautiful locations for adventure and solitude:
- Snorkel in the pristine Cíes Islands, Spain’s own Caribbean
- Discover the mythical secret cove of Atlantis in Ibiza
- Watch dolphins and whales in the Gulf of Cádiz
- Jump from cliffs into natural sea pools in Cantabria
- Enjoy authentic paella in Valencia or sea scallops and lobster stews in Andalucía
- Hike across mountains to wild deserted coves in Costa Almería
- Follow smugglers’ paths to hidden coves & caves in Costa Brava
- Swim and kayak through sea caves in Mallorca
- Find turquoise water and shell-white sand in Menorca
Including maps, directions, GPS co-ordinates and walk-in times, plus recommendations for boat trips, adventures and the best campsites and eateries.
From the authors of Wild Swimming Spain, Lola Culsán and John Weller. Lola Culsán is a half-Spanish former stand-up comic who teaches, writes, dances and swims. John Weller is a wild swimmer, photographer and travel writer. They regularly tour Spain in their campervan and have explored its entire 5,000km coastline.
1. Costa Galicia South
2. Costa Galicia North
3. Costa da Morte
4. Costa Verde West
5. Costa Verde Asturias
6. Costa Cantábrica & Costa Vasca
7. Costa Brava
8. Costa Barcelona & Costa Dorada
9. Costa Azahar
10. Costa Blanca
11. Costa Cálida
12. Costa Almería6
13. Costa Tropical & Costa del Sol
14. Costa de la Luz
15. Ibiza & Formentera