These Zone 3 neoprene heat-tech warm swim gloves share the responsibility of keeping your extremities warm, without restricting any movement during those colder swims.
Jay here at The Wild Swim Store swears by his Zone 3 Heat Tech socks and gloves and has been using them for years.
These innovative swimming socks and gloves are not only some of the warmest available on the market, perfect for those who want to keep their feet and hands warm, but they are also great for longer swims.
They have an extra strap on the wrist and a non slip cuff to ensure they remain streamline, fitted and don’t fill up with water.
They are 3.5mm thickness and come complete with a titanium lining to reflect the body's heat and improve warmth.
A fantastic pair of gloves to keep you warm in the water for as long as you can manage.
- High stretch 3.5mm thick neoprene with titanium lining.
- Liquid seal finish and Smoothskin closure system.
- Increased length with Velcro closure.
- 3D palm pattern grip.
- Double blind stitched, glue bonded seams.
- Part of a neoprene accessory range designed for year round training.
- Secure and tight fitting to prevent water ingress.
- Warm, dry and secure design.
- The ability to tuck into wetsuit.
We would advise going up a size in these gloves.